Thursday 2 June 2016

What's wrong with my mind?

Hi!
I’ve been thinking A LOT lately, the main topic is "how the mind works".
How do we know if what we’re thinking is normal? How do we know if something that seems weird to us in a first moment, isn’t actually a normal thing that happens to everyone?

Yeah, i know what you’re thinking… “what the hell are you talking about Cami?”
….I DON’T KNOW. This is just my mind rambling around, and yes sometimes I hate it. Do you know those times when your mind starts thinking and thinking and thinking and it doesn’t seem to stop? And you find yourself thinking “Damn just stop it! STOP THINKING YOU STUPID LITTLE MIND OF MINE!”
I hate it. Sometimes I have a song in the back of my head all the time and it makes me very annoyed and the more i think about it the more the flipping song plays in my head. It’s the worst thing ever, because I guess there is something wrong with my brain, like I get stuck in my thoughts sometimes, so when I have a song or a jingle (even worst) stuck in my head I want it to go away but I can’t let it go away cause I keep thinking about wanting it to go away… does it make sense? I don’t know, I only know that it’s the most annoying thing in the world and lately I got so obsessed over it that I constantly (like every day) have some bloody song in my head.

I don’t remember why I’m talking about this…. Oh yeah, weird things you don’t know if they’re actually normal or if it’s just you being the weirdo that you are!

Ok so…. Just wanted to share these silly thoughts! I hoped it would have made me feel better i guess?!

If someone will ever read this, Hi! I hope you’re having a super duper fun day!

Huuugggsssss x


Camilla

P.S. If you understand me, be kind and leave a comment below so that i can feel less alone hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment