Friday 12 December 2014

YourTea lover

Two days ago my Happy Tea has finally arrived! I'm already happy and i haven't even tried it yet :D


I love the YourTea brand cause i actually felt that something was going on in my guts when i drank their TinyTea Teatox the first time so i decided i wanted to try more and i bought a box of Fertility Tea because i have reeeaaally really really painful periods - or so called dysmenorrhea - and i wanted to try something new & healthy to relieve the pain (i've been taking the pill for like 8 months and it didn't even worked that well so...i stopped taking it) I started drinking just one cup of my Fertility Tea every day and i hope it will work!
Now that i also bought a box of Happy Tea i can probably say that my life is complete ha! Too bad i almost finished my (second) box of TinyTea (actually my mom almost finished it!)

I'm gonna post my reviews soon :)




Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment